Build a Board
GENERAL BOARD INFO
All surfboards are American built with the best quality materials available.
All Board designs are available in polyuathan or epoxy (epoxy at an additional cost). Surfboards are available in a sanded finish, sanded gloss, or a gloss and polish.
We use 4 oz. 5oz. 6oz. or an 8oz cloth. We offer FCS, Future, Lox Box, Officials and Glass On Fins.
Surfboard colors offered are tints, opaque, acid Splashes, Volan, Foam Tints and airbrus.
We also offer extras: nose blocks, tail blocks, additional plugs, additional fins, custom stringers and fins, channels, wings, swallows, and colored foam.
Tail designs: square, squash, thumb, round, rounded pin, pin, diamond, swallow, fish, hook and bat tail.
- Winter Time - November thru March 2-3 weeks
- Summer Time – April thru October 2 – 5 weeks
- For custom foam or strung blanks add 5 to 7 days
Ordering your Iron Cross Surfboard:
- Choose the model, length, thickness, tail & fin design
- Years surfing
- Your ability on a scale of 1 to 10 ( 1 being beginner & 10 advanced)
- Wave type for board to be ridden ( reef, point break, beach break, other)
- Finish Type – sanded, sanded gloss, gloss and polish
- Color – Tint, Opeque, Acid Splash, Volam or Air Brush
- Fin System & Quantity of Fins – Fiberglass strong, medium or light.
- Please provide us with as much information as possible to ensure we provide you with the best surfboard.
Please enclose your Cell Phone Number, Home Phone Number, and E-Mail Address - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inventory surfboards via our web page our COD ( cash on delivery)
- Custom Orders require a 50% payment or payment in full
- All surfboard orders must be paid in full prior to it leaving our factory. Once payment is received we will contact you with a shipping number.
- All custom surfboards require a 50% deposit and balance due upon pick up or delivery. Sales tax applies where applicable. For more specific information contact us at email@example.com or at our factory (760)436-1900.